This is the limited edition prop replica of the Golden Gun as featured in the 1974 James Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun.
Manufactured by Factory Entertainment.
Limited edition replica weapon of only 1,000 pieces.
This gun was the signature weapon of the ‘$1 million dollar per shot’ assassin, Francisco Scaramanga, who was played by Sir Christopher Lee. The Golden Gun was made up of seemingly innocuous separate elements including a cigarette lighter and pen that when combined created a deadly single shot handgun.
It’s one of the most iconic weapons featured in the Bond movies having been included in numerous James Bond video game releases.
Factory Entertainment went all out when they produced this after meticulous study and research of the original props in the EON archives as well as interviews with original cast and crew..
- Life-size, 1:1 scale prop replica
- officially licensed by Danjaq LLC and EON Productions
- all metal machined construction
- plated in 18 ct gold
- can be assembled and disassembled into its component parts, exactly as per the original prop
- comes with a high quality display base with numbered plaque, acrylic stand and acrylic cover.
- includes a detailed prop story booklet
- comes with certificate of authenticity
- includes a set of ‘blueprint’ style instructions
- limited edition of 1,000
- supplied boxed in 007 presentation packaging suitable for archival or display
- Fountain Pen – Forming the ‘barrel’ of the replica, the pen screws directly into the body of the lighter. Includes removable thread cap.
- Lighter – With a hidden ‘slide out’ section the lighter forms the main body of the replica. The lighter ‘lid’ opens to reveal a breech chamber.
- Cigarette Case – Open the end to create the handle and trigger housing of the replica
- Cufflink – With sprung blades, the cufflink screws into the trigger housing to create the trigger which can be pulled.
- Bullet – A replica bullet inscribed with the 007 legend that can be fitted into the ‘breech’ of the cigarette lighter or displayed separately.
Watch a video of the parts getting assembled to make the full Golden Gun prop replica:
Officially launched in 2010, the Golden Gun prop replica sold out from Factory Entertainment immediately. This is now a rare replica sought after by collector’s.
At the time of this post there are still at least seven of these available, all between different Ebay and Amazon sellers. Some are up for auction while others have a set price. Prices vary.
The links you need to check them out are below: