This is a limited edition eFX Collectible’s life size prop replica of Thor’s Mjolnir hammer as seen in Joss Whedon’s blockbuster The Avengers.
Limited edition of 1,000 pieces.
Produced using the original master patterns and molds that were used to make the screen-used Mjolnir hammer prop in The Avengers.
- Quality hand-finished resin, polystone, leather, and metal construction, with a special mirror-chrome paint.
- Real leather strap and handle inlay
- Comes with an eFX display base
- Includes prop story and a Certificate of Authenticity
- Includes an individually numbered plaque.
Mjolnir (“that which smashes”) is the hammer wielded by Thor, the Norse God of Thunder. Ordered by Odin, Chief of the Norse Gods, dwarven blacksmiths forged Mjolnir from the core of a dying star. It’s been stated by the god Odin himself that Mjolnir’s power has no equal. Mjolnir is extremely durable like the Earth metal Adamantium, and combined with the various enchantments placed upon it by Odin, is for all intents and purposes, indestructible.
Available at the following vendors (prices may vary):