This is a Swordmaster manufactured 39″ 1060 carbon steel handmade replica of Beatrix “The Bride” (codename: Black Mamba) Kiddo’s Katana from Quentin Tarantino’s 2003 martial arts movie Kill Bill.
- 39″ Full Tang
- 1060 carbon stee hand hammered for consistent hardness along the entire blade length.
- Blade is 0.25 Inches thick with a sharp thin edge
- A hamon runs the length of the blade ending in an O-Kissake
- Base of the blade features a lion of Hattori Hanzo forged into the steel.
- The Scabbard is wooden and features a high gloss black lacquer finish.
- A golden stripe runs down the length of the scabbard on each side.
- The symbol of the bride has been carved and painted into the scabbard. Just above this is a shiny copper kurigata with a brown sage-o.
- The symbol of Hattori Hanzo has been meticulously carved into the wood of the saya.
- The Habaki is a single piece brass construction fitted over a copper Seppa.
- The Tsuba itself is a solid steel alloy plate with the exact same design as the sword in the movie.
- Another Seppa secures the Tsuba to the Tsuka of the sword.
- The handle core is wooden with a real ray skin wrap and imitation leather.
- An imitation black leather cord has been tied over the ray skin.
- Two bamboo Mekugi secure the tang of the sword into the handle of the sword.
- A golden Menuki is on each side of the handle.
- The pommel of the sword is blackened steel with a golden leaf.
- Lacquered Hardwood Hamon: Real Hamon
- Comes with a stand and a small cleaning kit.
Links to get one for yourself: