In June 2013 Epic Weapons are going to deliver their life size prop replica of the Timson Tool 211-V Plasma Cutter from the video game Dead Space.
This is an authentic reproduction of the tool used by the CEC miners (and Isaac Clarke) to cut down the Necromorphs!
The Timson Tools 211-V Plasma Cutter, as seen inDead Space 1, is a mainstay tool for CEC miners. Using ionized gas and plasma energy from an onboard detachable battery, skilled technicians use it to chip pieces off boulders so they’ll fit in smelting tubes. For maximum flexibility, this model features both horizontal and vertical cutting modes, and a quarter-meter blade. The 211-V is the first tool that Isaac comes across on the blood-splattered decks of the Ishimura, and becomes his most trusted companion during his harrowing ordeal in Dead Space.
- life size, 1:1 scale prop replica
- displayable carrying case
- lights up with the signature 3-blast spot for lining up a target when the trigger is activated
- measures about 17-inches long x 11-inches tall x 3-inches wide
- includes a 3.7 volt rechargeable battery with 30 minutes constant-use battery life
- made of metal with plastic parts to accommodate wiring
- weighs approximately 3 pounds.
The price on this baby is $219.99. You can learn more and/or pre-order it now at the link below: