Now this is really cool. If you’re a Star Wars fan and you want to stand out from the crowd, you’ll want to take a look at this lightsaber prop.
There are a ton of different Star Wars lightsaber prop replicas on the market from a variety of different manufacturers. But how many opportunities do you get to own your own completely unique lightsaber that is not a prop replica at all? How often can you rock up to a Star Wars convention and wield a lightsaber that absolutely nobody else is wielding? Not often, that’s for sure. But right now you can, and it’s pretty damn awesome.
This is an Advanced-Light Weaponry (ALM) custom LED lightsaber.
- one of a kind
- handle made from high carbon steel
- handle painted in a textured black
- activator plate and rear grip ring painted in deep blue
- emitter/fore grip chromed steel painted in weathered gloss black
- construction materials and paint are extremely durable
- activator plate has a welded steel protective hood
- steel blade socket is approximately 4″ deep for excellent blade seating
- blade set screw is hand cut heavy gauge steel alloy capped with a knurled, chrome plated, brass knob (heavy set screw keeps the blade perfectly in place)
- belt connector is a chromed steel D-ring
- high-grade, thick-walled polycarbonate blade is 1″ in diameter (33″ out of the emitter)
- blade tip is permanently locked into the blade (prevents tip coming off during dueling)
- LED is a Luxeon Blue and deep seated for maximum protection
- uses 3 AAA alkaline batteries
- designed for FULL contact lightsaber dueling
- hilt is 14″ long and is heavily weathered for realism
- blade weight matches hilt weight for perfect balance
What’s great about this saber is that it is designed to look great but to function great too. I can see anyone who wields this in a duel destroying whatever saber the other dueler is holding (especially if it’s one of the standard Force FX lightsabers or other plastic sabers that are out there). There simply is no substitute for real steel and high-grade polycarbonate over light-weight aluminium or plastic.
Be the star at your next Star Wars convention – turn up dressed as your own Jedi Knight with your own unique lightsaber, and have no fear about your weapon breaking as you swing for the fences!
The only place to get this is Ebay at a price of $350 and, of course, there’s only one: